What is Karuak Ceremony?
Description: During this event, players need to challenge and defeat different levels of Udor to receive a lot of great rewards.
Duration: 2 days
- At the beginning of the event, you need to choose the difficultly. The difficulty cannot be changed during the event. Harder modes offer better rewards.
- You can attack Udors normally by launching a regular attack. Or, you can launch a rally on them.
- You can also call for help and an ally will be able to launch a rally attack on that Udor. Use this when your Castle doesn’t have enough troop space. Doing this costs 1x Mark of the Karuak (can be obtained by defeating Udors).
- The one who helps you by running the rally has the chance of getting 1x Mark of the Karuak.
- By helping allies defeat Udors, you will also get a lot of rewards.
- Any additional reinforcement cannot be sent to the rally after it has departed.
- All players receive 5x Mark of the Karuak at the beginning of Karuak Ceremony. Unused Marks will be reclaimed at the end of the event.
- At the end of the event, players will receive a treasure based on the highest level they got
Which Runes Should I Be Obtaining During Karuak Ceremony?
Any Commander XP Buff Rune!
This is because when you summon the neutral units for the event, you are going to gain some experience points by defeating them.
So it is crucial for you to obtain a commander XP Buff Rune to maximize leveling up your desired commanders.
Also, at each incremental level of 10 (Elite levels), the XP reward is significantly increased.
Which Commander Should I Use?
It’s Lohar! for mainly Low level players high level karuak will require your strongest commanders
Not just because he has the Lohar’s Trial skill that increases the amount of XP you could get as you still can get benefit from it when he is the secondary commander.
The real reason here is because of his talents!
First we have Insight, the talent that reduces the action point cost when you attack any neutral units.
When you send Lohar with this talent Insight available, it is going to reduce a lot of the action points when you do a consecutive attack.
Also you also get 15% more XP points by having the Quick Study talent.
If we add this up to the the Lohar’s Trial skill, it is going to increase the XP gained massively.
Lohar also has the Trophy Hunter talent, which gives you 15x lvl.1 Resource Pack C after every time you defeat a Barbarians or a Neutral Unit.
In addition, Lohar has the Rejuvenate and it’s going to be able to cast the healing skill a lot quicker. And then we have the Elixir as well, which is is crucial so that your healing effect gets increased a lot. Your troop is going to be able to last a lot longer in the battlefield and that’s going to affect your consumption of action points as well.
Should I Use Any item Boost?
You should use the Troop Attack Boost and the Troop Capacity Boost.
This is because as you get farther in Karuak Ceremony, the enemy gets a lot more difficult. So having these offensive buffs is going to really help you out.
You can either use the 50% Capacity Boost one, which is the advanced.
Using these boosts is going to help you out with the action points as well. The reason is that the more the troops you have the longer and the stronger your army is, the longer you can last in the battlefield, the less action points you need to spend.
I hope this was useful and if you have any suggestions please let me know